Sunday, March 2, 2008

A New Place To Hang My Hat


Ahhhh, my OWN space! I am so excited to finally have my own little spot in the bloggy world to share my favorite things in life with you! So many times on Myah Days I want to post about great finds, recipes, pictures from my home, tips on decorating, parenting and just plain fun girly stuff but I wanted to keep that place for my family separate from what makes me tick. I am a shop-o-holic who gets excited about great deals, I love to shop in antique shops, local consignment stores, yard sales and LOVE hand me downs! I enjoy making our home into a haven for my family. I ususally refer to it as my nest, hence the new name. I love it when all of my birdies are at home in my nest, that is when I am happiest. I hope you enjoy visiting and I look forward to sharing my life and all its craziness with you!

15 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, this will be fun! Good idea, Leslie! Love the pictures of your home!

Colleen said...

Beautiful! I will enjoy visiting here!:)How great!

Sheri said...

I love it that you're doing your very own blog! Can't wait to see what you have to share -- I know it's going to be good.

Leslie said...

Leslie, I think we are so much alike. Even my DH made that comment awhile back..LOL.

Just this past weekend,during Ella's B-Day party everyone wanted to know (family) when Lily was going to get to start spending the night with them. I told them like always...."baby bird can't leave her nest yet." I just leave it at that. So funny.

Jodee said...

Great idea! I will check in often!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh I know what you mean about wanting to post certain things on the family blog. This is such a great idea. Can't wait to read more@

~Lynn

Jill said...

What a fun idea! I'm looking forward to all the "girly" ideas and thoughts!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I am excited to follow this blog and maybe pick up on some of your incredible creative energy and talent.

I like being able to ramble on my Osborn Odds 'N Ends blog and not clog up Lindy's or her mei mei's...

Can't wait to hang out at your nest!

Hugs,
Lisa

Heather said...

I love this and will LOVE following your style!

Now I have to go hang my hat on the bedpost and got to sleep!

My square is coming, I promise...

Heather

DiJo said...

Thanks for sharing your new space with me too!!!!
Can't wait to check in on you here!
Blessings in your new "Home!"
Love,
Diana

DiJo said...

P.S: I am sending you a square too! Now I just have to get it!!! :)
-Hugs
Diana

Lori said...

Oh Leslie, how fun! It will be so wonderful to visit your nest! ;)

Dawn said...

Leslie,

This is so exciting. I can't wait for more!!

Robin said...

Oh Leslie, I'm loving your new blog! The pretty pictures of your easter decorations, were like a breath of fresh air for me this morning! Spring is coming!! Love those frames you found too! (Marshall's is one of my favorite places!)

Joanne said...

Oh this is just great! I've read your first few posts and I'm hooked! I looooooooove to shop and find good deals and special pieces alos - this is fun!!!