Saturday, March 8, 2008

Canterbury Kids

This dresser and bed are now at home in Myah's room! Wonder what they put there in it's place?




Yup, this is ours now too!


I thought I would share a few pictures from the store that we purchased Myah's furniture. The lady was so gracious and let me take a few so that I could see what I purchased before I picked it up. The whole store is just so yummy! It is in Jenison Michigan if you are interested in visiting. They own a home decorating store next door and last year opened the children's version of it. Definately worth the drive if you are looking for something special for your child's room. Go to Myahs Days to see this furniture in her room!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

OK, I'm cracking up just a little here to see pictures of Canterbury Kids in your post! So glad that we went in there that day after we visited AAI. Who would have thought you'd end up finding Myah's bedroom furniture on a return trip there.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

What a cool place!!! Little far for me to travel to but so fun to see what you did with their cool stuff.

You are gifted and I talented and I love how you bless others with your gifts.

Lisa

Heather said...

Too far for us, but certainly my kind of place!!

Can't wait to hop over and see Myah's beautiful space.

Your sense of style always inspires me.

Heather

Jodee said...

What a cute store! I soooo want Kamree to have white bedroom furniture some day. What brand is it? Maybe I could find something similar on line!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Your little girl is just adorable(and so is her room.)

I noticed in the picture you took in the store, pillows that would match my daughter's bedding. She has the pink and green polka dot comforter. I loved the bright pink and white pillow in the photo. It matches her set also. Would you mind popping on over to my blog and leaving me the name of the store and if they have a website. I would love to see what other pieces they have that would go with it. Nobody carries that bedding around here. I ordered it through Neiman Marcus so I was delighted when I saw it in your picture.

AmyO said...

What a cool store!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new blog!!! It's so cool to see the other side of you... KWIM? You have such FAB taste and killer camera skills. How FUN!! I can't wait to read more!

Hugs,
June

Anonymous said...

If you are searching for Kids Dressers at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com.