Thursday, March 13, 2008

Love these Magazines!



What would a great magazine about Michigan be without featuring the Grand Hotel!

I discovered the new Michigan Blue magazine last fall and have enjoyed every issue since. It is a wonderful resource for those of us Michigander's who are looking for new ways places to visit in our gorgeous State. Michigan has such beautiful beaches, quaint little towns, city life and country living. This magazine features great places to stay, eat, shop or relax. The pictures are amazing by the way! I also love the Midwest Living magazine as well. It covers the midwest region of the US. Wonderful for finding day or weekend trips. It also features many great recipes and decorating tips. If you see these on your newstand pick them up! You will love them!
PS: Thanks for the sweet messages about my new hair style! You all make me feel so loved! Yes, my eyes are really mine, no I don't wear contacts! You guys crack me up! Oh and the picture of the old house was actually my Great Grandparents farmhouse. I love having their "nest" on my blog, keeps me grounded!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm going to have to check out the Blue magazine, or maybe I'll just use you as my resource as I seem to do quite often! ;)

Annette said...

I've never seen this 'Blue' magazine... I will have to check it out, being from MI and all!
Thanks for the tip!