Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Garnish


I found this website a few months ago and I re-visited it this past week because I am trying to plan a few parties for up coming birthdays and needed some ideas. You have to go to Garnish and check out their awesome party ideas. They are very "Martha"ish. They carry all of those really cool little containers that you can never find in stores. They also give you great ideas as to how to use them. The best part is that you only buy what you need, you can order 1 or 1,000! I love to give out goodie bags/favors at parties, now I can get a little bit more creative than a baggie or a Chinese take out box. I think you all will love this site! The website can be reached by the link above or by going to www.thinkgarnish.com

5 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

I found your blog through The Nester and just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed browsing. Your photography is beautiful! I saw your sweet daughter's site too and hope she is doing well now and enjoying lots of ice cream. Happy Spring!

Melanie said...

You know how much I love this site! Thanks for reminding me to visit it again soon!

Sheri said...

Just checked out this website and it has the neatest stuff! I'm so glad you're sharing all your great ideas here. Thanks again for telling me about the bedding at Marshalls. I went back today and got curtain panels, too.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Thanks for sharing a great find with us.

xoxo,
L.

The Nester said...

This is a beautiful post.

You have a lovely blog! So glad to know that you and melanie are sisters! I love knowing sisters!