Friday, March 7, 2008

If You Like Pina Colada's.....


Ok, these are my favorite finds of the week for sure! I had a day out on Tuesday to shop/browse around and I found some great treasures. I found this yummy Pina Colada juice, I am not a person who likes the taste of alcohol at all and this juice is so tasty, I don't feel like I am missing out at all now! And take note of the crushed ice, my ice maker is finally fixed yeah! I also found these pretty glasses at IKEA, I also bought the tumblers and juice glasses to match, so so cheap, like 59 cents a glass. They are so durable, we need that around my nest, we are always breaking glasses! And look at the April Cornell placemats that I found at Home Goods, April Cornell people! For $2.99! They will be perfect in our dining room! That is alot of bang for not much buck!

6 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Wish we could share a drink together!!!

Yummy~
Lisa

Dawn said...

I just LOVE this new blog!! You have such great taste...I will try the juice...I bet my boys would love it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Les,

I just stumbled across your website....soooo cute!! You and Mel should start your own little decorating business from the internet! I wish we lived closer to shop together...I need to fill up my new nest! I'll be checking back often for your great ideas!

Lots of love to you and your beautiful family!!
Abbie

Colleen said...

Oh Yum! I'll have to try this. I'm like you... do not like the taste of alcohol at all! I love sweet-fruity drinks. Thanks for sharing!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Yummmmmm....I can't wait to try it!

~Lynn

Danielle Moss said...

I LOVE pina coladas, and I do not really care for the taste of alcohol either. I can drink a pina colada or margarita with liquor as long as they are very blended.

Now wine - can't even drink it with a straight face. Ugh.

I'll have to pick this up.

If you really want to splurge, Williams Sonoma makes the most amazing (and insanely overpriced) pina colada mix. I love it!