Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way!







Here is a little Easter eye candy for you, it is calorie free I swear! I love my vintage-y looking Easter decorations, I picked them up at various places throughout the years. Mostly on clearance after the holiday or at Homegoods. One of the large chicks I purchased at the hospital gift shop while visiting my sister. I just love the glitter and the antique feel to them all. I haven't put my decorations out for the past few years because usually we are in Florida for Easter Break, however, this year with Myah's surgery the week before we are staying home, I was excited to bring these out of storage and add some much needed signs of spring to our home! Myah loves the last one with the mommy pushing the baby carriage. She says it is "Myah and Mommy". The cute little hat with the eggs in it came from my adoption buddy Laura's flower shop, I bought it right before we received Myah's referral.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Cute decorations. I love the "Myah and Mommy" figurine.

Lori said...

Oh you know I'm loving all your sweet little bunnies~ my favorite time of year to decorate! :)
They're all so sweet and my favorite is the bunny with carriage or "Myah & Mommy".
Love your topiary too!

3 Peanuts said...

Leslie,

I love your new space. Your Easter decorations are so adorable. Everything here is lovely. It is So coincidental because a few weeks ago I created a new blog called "choosing happiness" for the exact same purpose but since it is lent...I haven't shared it yet or posted.

I love your creative space and look forward to visiting it more.

Hugs,
Kim

Shannon said...

I love your blog! I'll probably add it to my favorites. I too love glittery vintage looking decorations. I have a little chick very similar to yours on my latest post. Cute!