Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Love these frames!




Look at these gorgeous frames that I scored the other night at Marshalls. Dayton has practice every Friday night in town and I have an hour and a half to blow while he is there so Myah and I usually go wander around Marshalls or Target. I loved these as soon as I saw them and hated to look on the back to see the price, when I saw $3.99, I looked around to see if there were any more! What a deal! I found the matching album and put my letters (real mail!) from bloggy friends in there. I love the red frame, I thought it would look great with my Grandma's Strawberry Chiffon Pie recipe in it. She made this pink pie for every holiday, you can tell she loved to make it from the looks of it! It looks so pretty on my kitchen counter. I love Marshalls, Home Goods and TJ Maxx. I can always find beautiful things there at a fraction of the price!

8 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I have never thought about framing a recipe. What a great idea. Now I have to search my recipes for just the right one and then it's off to Marshall's!

~Lynn

Sheri said...

You are the queen of the great deals. Those frames are gorgeous, and at $3.99, quite a score! You amaze me. ;)

Football and Fried Rice said...

oh, please share more of your household decorating tips! We just moved and I couls use a little blogger-land inspiration! Photo frames and collages and centerpieces, etc!! Love it all :)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Gotta love my buddies Marshall's and TJ Maxx!!! These are elegant!

Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

So cute. When we are all better I need to get to Marshall's.

K

Dawn said...

LOVE Marshall's!! I really love the damask frame. I love the idea of framing a special receipe...I have my motherin-laws button biscuit receipe in her writing, she passed away almost 4 years ago, that I am going to frame!! Thanks for the idea, keep them coming!

Leslie said...

I don't think I've ever been in Marshall's. I'm going to have to go check it out. I also, never thought about framing a recipe either.

Gosh, I'm going to love your new blog....lol.

Lori said...

Leslie, they look beautiful! I love the one that holds Dayton's picture, it looks great with the b&w~ way to go and such a great price!
The framed recipe is so sweet. :)