Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School!!!





Today was Myah's first day of kindergarten and Dayton started his Sophomore year!  I can't believe that is it that time again.  Today was only half a day so tomorrow will be the true test!  Oh how I already miss staying up late, sleeping in and having no schedules to follow!!! But I am excited to start a bunch of projects and help out at the school.  I will also have time to think for a little while!!! Peace and quiet......what is that?????

Just kidding, I will miss them terribly!!! They are my sweetie pies, my buddies, my pals, my amigos!!! I am anxious to hear about all of their adventures!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy 1st Day of School!! What cuties too!!

Heaven's Walk said...

So cute!!!! I can remember dressing up for that very first day of school and seeing friends I hadn't seen all summer and being nervous about finding my classes....I worked in a high school for 21 years and loved every minute of it. The kids are just much fun! Hope your kiddos both had a great first day!

xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

Unknown said...

Gorgeous kids you have there....
We started back yesterday...5th and 9th grade this year. Oh how time flies!

xo,

annie

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful kids! Your son is a handsome boy and I could just squeeze those little cheeks on Myah! God bless you, Mom, as they go back to school! Diana

Farmgirl Paints said...

What sweet smiles. Hope the first day was great for all of you:)