Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday In Heaven Dad




September settles softly

leaves are starting to fall,



Theres a hole in my heart and i carry it

whereever i go, like a treasure that travels

with me down every road,


Theres this lonely loss so deep, Kinda

bitter kinda sweet, there a hole in my heart,

in the shape of you

Even though my heart aches theres a smile

on my face cause just like a window to heaven,

theres a light shining through this hole in my heart

Theres a hole in my heart,

Theres a hole in my heart,

Theres a hole in my heart,

But its in the shape of you


Shape of My Heart sung by Jewel
 
 
*today marks my Dad's second birthday in Heaven, and also the day of my mom's CAT scan, please say a prayer for our family today while our hearts are heavy , love ya for it!*

7 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

September was my father-in-law's birthday. He left us too. Saying a prayer for your family today.

Dawn said...

Praying for your family Leslie...xoxo

Vivre Le Jour said...

Praying for your family today! Best wishes, Kara

paige said...

many prayers for your entire family my friend
xo

Sheila said...

Will be praying for you all.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

I am sad for your family and will pray for you on this, your dad's birthday.

Fondly,
Glenda

SeaWorthy said...

xxxooxxoo
its hard, I know~
blessings and thoughts today to you..