Tuesday, June 1, 2010



Today is probably the most crazy day that I have had in quite a while but I just had to wish Mark and Myah a very happy birthday, yesterday was Mark's and today is Myah's 5th! Unfortunately, Mark and I will be up at the hospital with Dayton while he gets his surgery today at 3:15 and Myah is spending her big day with our neighbors Ken and Pam. We will have to celebrate later. Last night my mom arrived to help me out and ended up in the hospital staying over night for breathing problems from her ashtma. She is getting discharged in a bit and will meet us at the other hospital for D's surgery. Please lift our family up in prayer, we sure need it, is has been a long weekend waiting in pain for Dayton. We are exhausted but hoping that after today he will have some relief. It was surely a Memorial Weekend! One that we will never forget!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh you poor sweet friend. So much going on, I'm sure your head is spinning. I will certainly be keeping all of you in prayer, especially Dayton.
xoxo,
Kim

Comeca Jones said...

My prayers have already been said for you and yours.

Anonymous said...

oh my! Poor Dayton indeed! I'm sorry for the ordeal your family is going through. I pray for a speedy recovery! Happy birthday to the others! Wow! what a whirlwind, huh! And I pray strength for you!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Hoots Momma said...

Question... where did you get the white ruffle dress myah wore on the beach? I've looked EVERYWHERE!! Any help would be so appreciated. ssolamb@hootsmom.com