Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Myah's Garden Party












My sweet little Myah has waited patiently to celebrate her 5th birthday, today we had a small little garden party for her in our backyard. It has been such a crazy few weeks around here with Dayton's surgery and all, thanks so much for your care and concern, he surgery went well, the surgeon put in a plate and screws to secure his tibia bone. He is still laid up and is full time care, so the party would not have gone off without the help of my sister Melanie and my hubby! Thanks to you both it was a great day and full of memories! You can't go wrong with pink, little girls, peonies and cupcakes right?! To see more you can go to my family blog.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You amaze and inspire me. This is just so beautiful. And you pictures lately... You could be a photographer. Maybe you already are? What an amazing and beautiful party. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful family.

Shannon said...

Sooo pretty! I'm hoping over to the family blog to see more! :)

Jennifer said...

Ahhhh, love these images! Soft and sweet - children are the very best don't you think? That and polka dots! Jennifer come visit at jennsthreegraces

Farmgirl Paints said...

Well I knew I'd seen these pics before. I was on your sister's blog and commented. Duh!

My sweet friend Lissa keeps telling me to come check you out. She adores you. So here I am. I'm going to poke around a while. Hope you don't mind;)

3 Peanuts said...

SO beautiful Leslie...you pulled off an amazing party. I love it. Happy Birthday to sweet little Myah:) I hope Dayton is comfortable.