Monday, May 10, 2010

Pizitz Home Furnishings Love

When we visited Seaside last month there was a store in the center of town that captured my heart. I loved the slipcovered furnishings, the serene calm that you felt as soon as you walked through the doors, and the minimalistic style that felt warm at the same time. Beachy. I visited there 3 or 4 times and brought my friends back! Here is a little glimpse into Pizitz Home Furnishings. Just for the record, this is exactly how I would love my house to look!





These pics are not the greatest, I was being discreet and quick in my picture taking, I did get permission from this sweet little gal working the counter, she was from Michigan and was coming home in a few weeks to marry her soldier!




Loved these so I much I brought one home.....see below! Oh and my mom bought me the bowl!

These are two other things I purchased while I was there!






This one I took while they were closed through the window.

I love these bowls! They had the coolest kitchen items!





Then we went into one of the other couples' condos and noticed that their decor was done by Pizitz too!

I loved those bird pictures paired with the antique mirror!



Oh how I love Pizitz! I cannot wait to return! Hopefully with a big fat wallet!!! (hey a girl can dream right?! )




5 comments:

Shannon said...

I just love everything about Seaside. It's so pretty and I love the little shops. I love that little jar you bought!

Jo said...

How I would love to go shopping with you upon your return ~ what fabulous goodies!

Jo

Anonymous said...

this totally looks like a store that I would Love! I could go a little crazy in there. Maybe it's a very good thing that it's so far away!

paige said...

i love pizitz...love it
love walking in there over & over while we're down there...you got some wonderful goodies
xo

Lindsey said...

This store looks FABULOUS!! I could go crazy in there!!