Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh Vera!

The dining room



One of the guest suites!



I have had my eye on one of these jewelry cases for a while, I love this pattern called "make me blush".





I love this one too!


Here are Sherry and I outside the Inn

I so badly wanted to go and take a peak inside!
The outside looked so pretty!

Oh how I would love to do this in my yard!


You can go see the real estate listing for yourself by going here
If you have an extra 4.5 million laying around it can be yours!


I love Vera Bradley, it is no secret. I was supposed to go to her factory outlet sale this weekend but I ended up having to change my plans. I have had friends go that tell me it is the only way to buy Vera, very cheaply I might add. There is always next year right?

With Mother's Day approaching this weekend I always have a little Vera wish list on hand. Lately, Vera has made it very easy to do that, she has tons of super cute things!
When I was in Seaside I got to see the Vera Bradley Inn By the Sea, a bed and breakfast owned by VB (although I heard it is for sale now). I would have loved to stay there, each room was decorated in all VB! And you receive a VB bag for being a guest. Wouldn't that be lovely?! Anyhow, I had to settle for a picture on their lawn with my friend Sherry and I with our matching Vera purses, I was happy just to see the place honestly. I am dreaming of Vera today.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I have been to Seaside several times and never knew about this house. I am so sad, but maybe we'll get to go back next year!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I LOVE Vera Bradley! I love her bags. I have her pink cupcakes diaper bag! Love it! I Love the new purple paisley print!

Tina said...

WOW! That Inn is gorgeous. I unfortunatley will have to enjoy it through your pics as it is a little outside of my budget:)~ Tina x

Pamela said...

I so wish I had seen this post a few weeks earlier!! We were right around the corner form there and I would have loved to have seen this place!