Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ragumuffin Garland






I told you yesterday about my ragumuffin garland inspired by the Nester, well, I found some clips and a few photos to put in it and I hung it last night in my bedroom on my mirror. I am happy with how it turned out! I put pictures of our family and both of my kiddos in it along with a few crystals that came with Myah's chandelier. It was so easy, I had all of the ribbon and material all I had to do was cut the strips and tie them on my natural jute. So simple, I am not sure it is as nice as what the Nester makes but it makes me happy!

14 comments:

Sheri said...

This is so cool! I've never seen anything like it -- so unique. As usual, it's got the perfect "Leslie touch." :)

Carry Grace said...

I love this! The colors and material are beautiful, and I love the addition of the pictures.

Julie said...

This is wonderful I love it the colors are great. I'm working on one myself for a gift.
have a great day
Julie

Beth at Aunties said...

Your garland turned out so nice and I love the colors. What a wonderful idea ( I must have missed Nesters post:) to hang family photos and Myah's crystals.
Your kiddo's are darling!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

That garland is great, and such pretty colors! Jackie

cherry said...

Great garland..I made one with reds. They are easy to make and fun. cherry

Shannon said...

Ohhhhhh, I love this!!! The colors are so great! It makes me want to see the rest of your bedroom (hint hint). :)

Amanda said...

Love love it...I might have to try.

Victoria said...

Looks great and I LOVE the way your white pumpkins turned out! I've got to get some!!!

Wendy said...

OH Heavens! That ragamuffin garland is darling!!!!!!!!

sweet momma luv u said...

It turned out really cute! I am almost done with mine! I kept on running out of ribbon.

The colors are beautiful. I am doing a seasonal one for fall.

Jody

Katie said...

I love your blog, you have great taste and ideas. I'm adding you to my favorites.

edie said...

Oh my, this garland is to die for. I need to try this fun project. Great blog too!

Home as Hobby said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE the garland! How precious! You could do this for holidays as well & add ornaments, cards, etc...Oh, I had better get busy! Thanks for such cute ideas!