Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home Goods Grand Opening!


For those of you who live near me, you know who you are, the new Home Goods is opening tomorrow morning at 8 am! I am so exctied. Just about everything in our house is from Home Goods, now it is only 8 miles away! When my good friend Sheri was at my house one day, my hubby called to inform me that we were getting a HG in our city, I started screaming, Sheri was sitting next to me and said, "oh my goodness, who is pregnant?" I guess I kind of over reacted!! I am going tomorrow with my neighbor, I will let you know what I think of the new place!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Can't wait to hear how your visit went! I would love to go to Home Goods. Our closest one in Nashville....almost an hour and a half away!

Chris said...

You have NO idea how envious I am. I've been visiting their site weekly to see if they're announcing coming to my area. Enjoy and tell us every detail!

Lamp Tramp said...

You lucky girl! I wish we had a Home Goods! Will you be my Personal Shopper?.....calling me every few minutes when you find yet another awesome deal? I'm so jealous!
xoxo!

AJ said...

Oh, I love HomeGoods! I was just there on Friday! I can't go in there very often though:)

Vicki said...

Sheri's reaction to your outburst cracked me up!

3 Peanuts said...

I live near a Home Goods now and I LOVE it!!!

Kim