Sunday, March 7, 2010

Proud Big Sister Moment


You must stop by Dreamy Whites today! She has done a feature about my little sister Melanie. I know if you follow my blog you have seen how talented she is in the past, I am so happy for her that she was featured by someone that she loves!!! Stop on by and say hello to her! P.S. This picture is in her family room, she put on a beautiful baby shower for her best friend Lisa, I told Mel I expect something this fabulous for my 40th this year!!! Don't you think that would be nice!!!??? Ha ha! Acutally, I have to say Mel has always done beautiful things for my birthdays!

5 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

This is beautiful and I am sure Mel will have something magical up her sleeve for your b-day:)

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful display! Your sister is talented!

Melanie said...

You are the best big sister ever!!! I love your subtle hints!!! Of coarse, I won't be able to do this for your birthday as we will all be in Hawaii.. won't we????=))))))))) I think we need to convince our husbands.. perfect for yours and Chris' 40th, don't you think?

Love you, Sess!!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Who wouldn't want to sit down at that table...gorgeous!

Bohemian chic said...

Oh my that is so pretty!