Thursday, March 11, 2010

My stamp of approval!

I have wanted one of these personalized address stamps for years. I am so sick of printing out little tiny address labels on my computer and then peeling and sticking them on my envelopes. No more of that for me!! I have finally ordered my very own stamp! I have always wanted to have things personalized or monogrammed but I never get around to it (actually, I am very indecisive when it comes down to it). However, the other day I was sitting in the allergist office waiting for Dayton to get his shot, I was enjoying my 25 mintues of peace and quiet while reading the House Beautiful magazine, I stumbled across a coupon for 40% any item here.
I clipped the coupon and went online to order, I found out that you don't need the coupon right now, they are giving you 40% off automatically as part of their Mother's Day promotion. These stamps are pricey, that is why I have never ordered one, they run about $53, but at 40% off they are more in my range. I figure I spend that much alone on paper and ink! Plus the stamp is self inking and is useful up to 10,000 times. I just had to pass this deal on to you, my buddies! I really wanted this one, but hubby and I compromised and .... we chose this one, I love the simple design. Isn't this fun?!! I love getting hand written notes, they are becoming more and more extinct now aren't they? I am going to try to write more after I get my new stamp, hmmm, sounds like a set of new stationary is in my future!



No comments: