Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feathering the Nest


I decided to change my "look" a little bit over here. First of all I loved my old style that Danielle of the Design Girl did for me. I was one of the first blogs that she ever did loooong ago and I figured it was time for a fresh new look to make the blog a bit more "me". Ya know, to go along with my whole "cleaning and simplifying " season of life. This was my first attempt at doing it on my own. I am by no means a whiz at this computer stuff. Luckily I found these free graphics over at http://www.thegraphicsfairy.com/. She has great tutorials and very easy directions so I thought I would give it a try and I love how it turned out! If you are looking for some nice vintage artwork for your blogs or projects go check her out!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love the header! Good job! I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like this. Haha :)