Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

From our family to yours we wish you a very blessed Christmas and New Year. I thought I would leave you with a few of our holiday traditions from this season. I always take a photo of my kiddos for our Christmas card. This was the winner this year. My how they are growing, Myah is now 4 and Dayton is 14. I love to take images from around our home (besides I can show you another tradition I have, getting good deals at Joannes when they go on sale the week of Christmas this Wish sign was only a few dollars! )
A local church always puts on a drive through Nativity. Our family just loves going to this each year. They are always lined up down the road to get into it. They give you a cd to listen to while you drive up to each scene, it is the story of Jesus, so amazing! The kids love that we get free hot cocoa and cookies while we wait.




I love decorating the outside of our home, our neighbors go all out with their lights, it is such a treat!

This year we cut our own tree down for the first time, it was so much fun. Afterwards we took a train ride into the woods to Santa's log cabin and spent some one on one time with him and had cookies and roasted marshmallows. It was very special for Myah, not so much for Dayton!


Santa was waving at us while we were on the train.

Here is our perfect tree!




Myah's preschool put on a super cute Christmas program/breakfast. She took her job of being on stage very seriously!


Of course it would not be Christmas without SNOW!

We had a cookie decorating/baking day with my sister's mother in law and my mom. It was so sweet and the girls had a blast!
Myah loved helping Margaret squeeze the icing out.
Happy Holidays from me to you!!!!!




































2 comments:

creative gal said...

Merry Christmas!

paige said...

i enjoyed perusing through your precious christmas images!!
what a sweet family
blessings for 2010