Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tour

The sunroom (in the dark)

Kitchen
Master bath
Bedroom
Dining room (notice my $50 hutch that I am letting her love on for a while!) We are sisters, we do that sort of thing!
Doesn't it look like a magazine!?
I wish I had a better picture of her kitchen, this is all that I took! L-R Patrice (who is due in 3 weeks!) Mom, Sharon (ob-gyn"s wife!) Lisa ( 4 months prego), Melanie(my sister) and me. We were glad we had an ob gyn wife in the crowd with these pregnant women!
Family Room
My niece's playroom
Annabelle's room (not really decorated for the holidays but thought you might like to see how cute it is! )
The long picture hallway

They brought in trees over my sister's bed and hung roses in tiny vases from the branches.

The basement even got a tree!

This past weekend I had a wonderful time, my sister's house was selected to be on her city wide Christmas Home tour. There were 6 homes that we got to tour, I have to say my sister's was the most beautiful but I am apparently not the only one who thought so. She had over 600 people through her home and they took a survey and she overwhelmingly won the favorite vote! I am so proud of her, she has worked years to see her dreams become a reality. From a small old farm house to what it is today, it was a huge renovation but definately worth it. We had a great day, just us girls no kids! Here are a few pictures from her home, we weren't supposed to take photos but they let me being that it was my sister's house and she was with me!

4 comments:

Kim said...

That bedroom totally looks like it belongs in a magazine. It's gorgeous! I enjoyed all of the pictures! Thanks,
Kim

ww said...

Wow - every room is so beautiful, unique, clean, and inviting. Thanks for sharing! Both you and your sister are so talented! Any tips on decorating/organizing a house with 2 little ones at home? Thanks, Wendy

3 Peanuts said...

Oh it all looks so beautiful...I noticed that Melanie made her blog private...if you can...tell her I'd love an invite:)

Kim

Pamela said...

Gorgeous home for sure!! Thanx for sharing!