Saturday, October 9, 2010

Throwing Glitter In The Air

This is how I feel after learning that Mom does not need chemo!!!!  We are so thankful for your prayers, Mom said she could "feel the warmth" from everyones prayers.  She is very blessed.  God is SO Good!  In honor of her I am playing one of her favorite songs by Pink. 
We have so much to celebrate!  Today is Dayton's homecoming and he is taking a date for the first time.  How exciting!  And poor little Myah is finally feeling better after missing school all week due to hand, foot and mouth, what an awful name!  The weather is just beautiful, today is going to be in the high 70's, how perfect for a gorgeous Fall day! 
I will soon be back to posting about decorating, life has just taken so many turns lately that my house is a disaster. And I have the desire to simplify my life and home, I am  going a bit  more minimal with things.  We will see how that works out!  My favorite store Pizitz in Seaside was featured in Coastal Living this month and that has re-inspired me to have a cleaner look to things.  All of the changes that I wanted to make in my  life since turning 40 have been on hold since I learned of Mom's cancer the week before my birthday.  I am eager to throw some glitter of my own into the air! 

5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

I am so happy for your family. God is sooo good.

Jessica said...

SSOOOO happy for your sweet momma!! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to hear from you this morning! So glad that your mama is doing well! And glad you had so much fun with your son's homecoming or tolo or whatever that dance was! I think those days will be fun!

NanaDiana said...

Leslie-It makes me feel like weeping to hear that your Mom is not going to need chemo and will soon be on the mend. I had a cancer scare of my own this summer and so I know exactly how your Mom feels. I know that prayer works and that your Mom has been blessed! Hugs to you, sweet girl-Diana

Heaven's Walk said...

Bless you all and praise the Lord! Throw that glitter all around! It's time for you to celebrate big time! :)

xoxo laurie