Sunday, October 19, 2008


Our Complete Family has tagged me with this award. The rules are to tell six random things about yourself and then pass it on to six people. I have seen this one make the rounds so I am not passing it on to just a few of you, if you have not received it yet, here is your opportunity, take it and run, you ALL impress me with your creativity!
So here it goes:
1. I met my hubby while we were in elementary school, we started dating when I was 15 and he was 17, married when I was 23 and he was 25. Stayed together the whole time.
2. I am a mother of a 13 year old son who is our biological son and I have a 3 year old daughter from China who we adopted at a year old. Yes I have lost my mind on several occasions lately with a toddler and a teenager! I hear Knick Knack Paddy Whack playing in one room and Nickelback in the other!
3. I am a neat freak, I love everything in its place, although it rarely is, I try to keep it that way! I am in love with my labelmaker!
4. I started a wee little photography business 2 years ago. I have never taken a class but need to desperately! I love pictures and always have since I was a little girl.
5. I am not a very good cook, I grew up with a younger sister who is a fabulous cook, I always cleaned up the messes, she hates to clean and I love it! We were a good pair! When I know how to make something it always tastes good but if I were to use a new recipe I always screw it up! This usually involves a few trips back to the grocery store.
6. Since I was a little girl I have always sat on top of the furnace registers to get warm. I still do this on cold winter days. My sister and I used to fight over who got to sit on it first when we got home from school. I hate being cold!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award! Well deserved!

Meaghan said...

Congratulations on the award!

Stopping by to tell you about my GIVEAWAY! I launched my online coffee shop this weekend, Get The Bean, and to celebrate we are giving away 1lb bag of coffee every week for the month of October. To enter visit out blog:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

If you would like to learn how you could earn $$ for the cancer charity of your choice for an entire year visit our other blog:

www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!

Meaghan

Jodee said...

I enjoyed reading your list!

Honey Mommy said...

Congrats on your award. Isn't is great to know you are loved?