Monday, June 21, 2010

I Could Use Some Pampering About Now!



I call this my pampering station.  Truth is, I never use any of these things because they are my "special stash".  What am I waiting for?  I think I deserve to use my pretty soaps, lotions, and scrubs, afterall, I have been playing nurse for almost 4 weeks now.  Not leaving the house unless I have to ( or to hit a few garage sales when Mark is home).  I pulled my back out last week and could not stand upright for a few days trying to help Dayton get upstairs. We have been sleeping downstairs for a long time now.  Don't get me wrong, I love taking care of my family, they come first in my book always above everything else,  but a day of pampering sure sounds heavenly about now!   

4 comments:

paige said...

oh friend, i know that you are truly laying down your life for your fella and definately deserve some pampering.
your pampering station? oh my
i'm so jealous
in fact i'm going back to check these photos a little closer....xo

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted a stand with yummy lotions and potions like that next to my tub! Like in the movie with Meryl streep that was out recently and she had all that yummy bath stuff and candles next to the tub! I think you should use it for Sure! When I was a little girl my mom always had the look but don't touch stuff. She has been known to sell mugs in a garage sale that have never held a single liquid because they were special. So I've always tried to use all of my special stuff and enjoy it. Now go have a nice, relaxing hot soak with your tokyo milk! Sounds so divine! :)

Melanie said...

HI SESSIE!!!

Hem!!! I love it!!!! I knew I could convert you!!!:-))))

I hope you take a little time and use that pampering station soon!!!

I am so happy that I got to come down and visit yesterday. I love ya, Sis. I thank God every day that you are in my life. I think Dad was smiling down on all of us yesterday!:-))))

btw.. will you let Mark know that he needs to lay off the duck sounds? He keeps scaring my kid!:)))

Sheila said...

I am coveting your adorable metal table. I have been trying to find one of those for ages! I was blog surfing one day and discovered your sister's blog which in turn let me to yours. You have such a beautiful home.