Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Basket Case

I am having a fun time decorating my "new " kitchen, it is almost finished, just a few more pieces of trim and crown molding to go up, gosh I love my hubby, he has been so awesome, he is such a handy man to have around, and cute too! Here are a few images from around the kitchen. I love this new to me old basket on top, I filled it with old tableclothes and doilies that my great grandmothers had made.
I love this little basket I found at Joannes this week for three dollars, I put a cute little plant in it, I also scored the basket/woven jug in the background, it was at my favorite thrift shop for $4. Love it! Oh and I drooled when I found this silver champagne bucket at TJ's on final clearance for $7, I only have 2 drawers in my kitchen so I am constantly trying to find creative places to store my utensils.

A few other treasures that I found for a few dollars, old rolling pins in a new basket hung on the wall.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new treasures! Especially the rolling pins in the basket. Cute and functional!

Sheryl

Shannon said...

I've said it before and I will say it again....I just LOVE it when you post! :) Although this was a horrible tease!!! :) I want to see that kitchen! I love that basket with the rolling pins and that silver bucket!!

CMB said...

I am so jealous of your thrift store jug...I have been wanting a few of those but the only ones I have come across are budget busters! I too scored one of the silver buckets from TJ Maxx...love it!

Jessica said...

So nice of you to stop by my blog! I am a huge fan of yours! : )