Friday, June 26, 2009

Our 16th Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our 16th Wedding Anniversary! I love this picture, it was taken from the balcony of the church. This church stands way out in the country, is very old and so special to our family. Mark's grandparents were married here as well as his parents, aunts and uncles and many cousins as well, Mark was baptized here as a tiny baby! I remember walking down the aisle on my dad's arm and felt such a warm feeling as I smiled at our friends and family, we had waited 7 years for this day and everyone was so genuinely happy for us. It was a wonderful day for our families and we cherish the memories of that day. Almost every family member from the first two rows have since passed away, we have surely been through alot in our 16 married years together but I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful man to stand beside me through it all. I love you sweetie! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversay!!

Katy said...

VERY very sweet! Hope you and your husband had a great anniversary together.

Katie said...

Thank you so much for keeping up with me and praying for me while I was in the hospital and recovering! It means a lot that people I don't even know would care
so much.

Congrats! I hope GOD blesses your day!