Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Summer Must Haves

There are a few things that I use daily in the summer, thought you might like to give them a try too! A few that I forgot to list were Taco Be*ll's Fruitista, I love the mango strawberry! I also could not live without a case of water from Cos*tco, something like 48 bottles for 4 bucks! Can't go wrong! I also love lip gloss, makes me look more fresh with a summer tan. I live in flip flops from May to September
What did we do before these chairs were invented? I carry them to baseball games weekly!

I love the Scentports at Bath and Body Works, these clip on your visor, my favorite is the Sweet Pea, and they are only 5 dollars!


This is my sunscreen of choice, not sure why, but we bought it in Florida for the first time years ago and it kept me from burning, it must work! I use the spf 30 and get a golden tan but never burn.



A summer read, this is next on my list, I love Lisa See's other books and this is her newest, it is on my birthday wish list!




After I am in the sun I love putting this lotion on, it smells wonderful!







This is our new favorite family game. Laddergolf. So much fun and easy for all ages.









I love these water bottles, I can reuse them over and over again. I found mine at Di*cks sporting goods for $12.



Don't ask me why, I have not had one of these in years and now I am addicted again! Yikes!






This new "Daughtry" cd has been playing in the background of our life ever since we bought it this week, love him and love this cd!







I really want to thank the person who made a cooler like a tote bag. Saves my back and with all of the ball games I am at it is so easy to haul it around!




My neighbor got me hooked on Arnold Palmers, half lemonade and half iced tea. Who would have thunk it?


**my garage sale finds are coming next, I carry a change purse around with me all summer for this reason! ***

13 comments:

Shannon said...

That's a good list! Love NoAd too. Also, loved "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan" by Lisa See. I'll have to get her new one. I definitely want to get one one those car air freshners too!

Home as Hobby said...

So much fun! I am dying to hear the new Daughtry album (did I just totally date myself? Um...I mean, CD). What a fun list!
BTW, I am having a giveaway on my blog...stop on by! :)

Anonymous said...

hi there! You were above me on blog roll at SITS today, so I'm stopping by to say hello! I wasn't sure which blog to comment on, but I chose this one :-) You have a wonderful blog!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love laddergolf! I hadn't heard of the clip on scents. A must for porta potty users. :)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Great list! You have lots of things here that I have not seen before. That lemon aid/tea sounds so delicious!
Karen

Amy said...

Love this list. I am going to have to check a few of these items out.

We have been listening to the new Daughtry album over and over again, too.

Stopping by from SITS to say hello. Going to check out more of your blog.

QueenBe said...

I just discovered your blog and feel inspired by it. I see in one of your older posts that you attend the Heavenly Scent Herb Summer Fiar! I will have a booth this year so please introduce yourself if you go again! Look for Queen Be! Your blog is amazing.

3 Peanuts said...

Love your list...the only thing on it I have tried is the Arnold palmer lemonade-tea but I am inspired to try the rest. Are those flip flops comfy? I have a hard time with flip flops.

ruths said...

Arnold Palmers have been around for years Red Lobster has served them since I don't know when... Just fyi

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

I love the scentports, too....they are in all of my linen closets and guest closets....often when I walk by, I open the door for a quick sniff!

shelley said...

what a great list! i love summer, i had no idea north face made flip flops, i love flip flops i have about 25 pairs, i live in them from may till september/october if it's warm enough... and i have to find that tea/lemonaid and give it a try.. enjoy the sun! stopping over from sits. i have 2 posts today stop by and say "hi"
-shelley
http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

HI Leslie...I have been meaning to stop and write a comment soooo many times..I do check in all the time!!! I have missed you!...I LOVE your list...We have been drinking those Arizona Arnold Palmers all summer...so good!...I looked for your lotion the other day but couldn't find it! So glad you are doing this blog again...I love it...I started my other blog again...Ciao Bella...so stop by sometime!

Hugs!!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

My husband brought home the Arnold Palmer drink. It was actually pretty good. Stopping by from SITS.